Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Update:

Hey you guys ..just got back from Ko-Somate.. the island.  I went with a friend to the market one last time.  I will really miss the markets here.  And ..I've found that I've really fallen in love with Thailand.  It's such a great place. So much variety..color ..beauty.
 
The island was GORGEOUS.  I've never actually had a VACATION like that before.  We spent our days laying on the beach and drinking fruit shakes.  I didn't get that much color since  I couldn't wear my swimsuit.  They said we had to wear board shorts and tank tops.  It was still amazing - I had a wonderful time.  Salt water is really something.  I drank a lot of it. 
I picked up a bunch of shells this morning - think I'll make a necklace for you mom.  They have these natural holes already punched in the tops of them.  Pretty cool.
 
Tomorrow's our last full day.  Then Wednesday at 8 am we head out of here.  We'll be flying with the sun, so it'll be the longest day of my life.  We get back on Wednesday at 10: pm in Kalispell, even though we'll have been traveling for three days. 

Our lay-overs are in Taiwan, Seattle, Salt Lake, and then Kalispell.
We'll meet up with one of the other teams in Taiwan..and travel part of the way with them. That'll be nice. Good to see them again.
 
I can't wait to see you all. It's been too long.
 
love-
joanna

No comments: